Battle Ready Cutlery
The Gladiator Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened 16-18 degrees per side, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series chef knife is a high performance kitchen workhorse, ensuring ultra-thin slicing and dicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required. A wide blade allows for easy knuckle clearance and the scooping food for transfer from cutting board to pot or pan.
Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous handle that is meticulously constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert and non-porous fiberglass-like material. It is highly impervious to both heat and moisture with life-long durability. The Gladiator Series chef knife is carefully designed for maximum comfort and maneuverability.
The knife is as pleasing to hold as it is to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying heft and presence. Perfectly weighted to handle both thicker, heavy duty cuts and more delicate detail work. The hand polished bolster adds counter weight and offers finger protection, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in the handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness. Included is a water and stain resistant, BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath.
THE GLADIATOR SERIES CHEF KNIFE
The Dalstrong Gladiator Series chef’s knife is the essential workhorse for any chef who takes his craft seriously. From the heat of professional restaurant kitchens to a simple meal for one, this chef knife works tirelessly beside you, complimenting your style, always dependable and forever brutally effective. It is your merciless gladiator in the unforgiving arena of professional and home kitchens.
- Gladiator Series Chef Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support
- Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German ThyssenKrupp Steel at 56+ Rockwell
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 16-18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade; Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Added chromium for stain resistance; Precisely tempered for added durability
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
- National Sanitation (NSF)
- Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
- Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture; Triple riveted for even more durability
- Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability; Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
- Engraved Dalstrong center rivet; Cleans easily for low maintenance
THE DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE
Over Four-Hundred & Fifty Thousand Chefs Have Switched to Dalstrong
From executive chefs to home chefs and everyone in between, Dalstrong Chefs are treated like family. Over four hundred & fifty thousand chefs have switched to Dalstrong for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community. It may be cliche, but we truly care about you and the blades and products we painstakingly design and develop. From the tiniest packaging detail, to hundreds of hours of design and testing, each knife is a work of love, dedication and expert craftsmanship. We proudly believe we are the fastest growing knife company for a reason.
Dalstrong supports you, our chefs, everyday and in every way we can. Your Dalstrong knives work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, creative, and precise in the kitchen; delivering plates you can feel proud to present. These are knives to build a career on, and tens of thousands of professional chefs have done just that.
From cooking competitions (Dalstrong supports chefs across the country building their reputation), to charitable events (we donate knives to those in need with culinary aspirations), Dalstrong loves the community, loves chefs, and the men and women who prepare food for us all each and everyday. From the heat of the professional kitchen to a simple meal for one, Dalstrong stands beside you every step of the way.